I had to share this!

• So, Ive been doing the 30 day shred. And, today I just was not in the mood! I wanted something fun and a work out. I just have to share this cause I had a blast, it's free and my goodness did I sweat! I found this woman on youtube. It's a soca workout, you just have to check it out. If you want something different or fun try it. She had me laughing, and sweating, and even though I CAN NOT DANCE I even felt a bit sexy! What!? I know right.

I am one that only works out at home, which is why this forum is amazing, I get all the support I need here. And finding more fun things to do at home in between 30ds- which face it- gets boring is great. So, check it out if yu want something different it is only like 25 minutes. I may add in weights next time for some of the moves. Anyone else have some fun things they do at home? 30 day shred is getting me results but sometimes I JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN! Hope someone enjoys this like I did! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI55TKGinLQ
  • OMG, that was so fun!!! I totally sucked at all the moves, but I loved it anyway. And she is adorable. I will definitely be practicing this.