Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2003, 02:50 PM   #1  
Vegetarian

Question Winsor Pilates?

Does anyone do Winsor Pilates?

I am thinking about buying the DVD program, and wanted some opinions, good and bad.

Thanks,
Christy
Old 05-11-2003, 10:35 PM   #2  

I just got mine yesterday and did it for the first time today. I think I'm going to get good results. I can feel it in my tummy, where I need the most help. It seems simple to follow. It is the first thing I have EVER bought from an infomercial! Sorry I don't have more experience with it. So far, I'm liking it. Just a warning though, when you call to order it, the salesperson will try to sell you a milion other things too. I had to get pretty rude with the woman, and that is NOT like me. Good luck!!
Old 05-12-2003, 03:30 PM   #3  

I have had my Winsor tapes since November and I love them. I can tell a big difference in my stomach. My ab muscles are rock hard...if only I could get the fat off so I could see them. I alternate Pilates with WATP tapes.
Old 05-25-2003, 03:18 PM   #4  
On my way!!

I just got them about a week ago (bought them on line so no annoying sales people! )

I am 12 weeks post partum & found the moves really challenging. You can definately feel that it hits the right areas!

It's the only infomercial product I've ever ordered too. I figure anything that will make me look like Daisy Fuentes is worth a shot, right?

Glad to hear everyone is having good results with them...makes me want to stick with them...
Closed Thread