When Life Gets In The Way!

• Ughhhh damn you, Jillian Michaels! This morning when she asked me for ten squats, she was lucky if I gave back three!!!

I've got an annoying situation at home that is only temporary, but it made me totally drag my heals this morning. As I've shared, I live in the Arctic in a tiny wee trailer that feels more like a shoe box. I work out in my 8 x 8 kitchen/leaving room, meaning if I have ANY mess, my workout zone is compromised!

Our pipes have been frozen for the past 5 days (it's hard to get maintenance out here) so our dishes have piled up. There is stuff EVERYWHERE! We have no running water so I have to stop mid workout to pour from a giant water cooler jug into my glass and it just....well, it IS kind of funny!

I am glad I completed it today but it was definitely a LOW intensity interval workout, not a HIIT. Ah well- at least I am proving to myself that even when I am zonked, I won't let Jillian defeat me!!

Hope you all have amazing workouts today!
  • Yikes! Good for you powering through it. Three squats is better than nothing lol. I hope maintenance gets out there soon to fix your pipes!
  • At least you did something. That's better than nothing. I would be cuddled up with blankets and doing nothing.