Daily Mile Friends ??

• Anyone using the Daily Mile to track their running, walking, etc.??

I am aiming to do an inline skating marathon in July and have just started using it to track my skating and other workouts. Would love some buddies to support too along the way!!
    Post or PM me your page!
  • I just started mine today after reading this post. I love the idea of being able to track my walking as well as blading and having support would be great!
    Ok, have not made enough posts to post a link to my page :/ I am new at this so I'll try to pm you.
  • Awesome. It probably won't let you do either until you've had so many days here and so many posts... 20 I believe of both.
  • Great!! I just sent a request and am about to go read your post. I made one for a few days ago to see how it works but will start posting daily.
  • Got it! YEY!
  • I have been a user of daymile for a quiet of time, I just track my running I love the web.
  • Let us know if you'd like to share your page wfonseca3017 !!
    Just saw your post about the half marathon, congrats!! And what a phenomenal time!

Anyone else tracking? Let us know!
  • saw your post and went over to dailymile, signed up but not real sure how to go about it--i guess i will have to fiddle around with it for a bit my name over there is simply caroline anyone want to friend me there and watch my pathetic muddling thru the website--or any help!! would be appreciated

think once i get the hang of it i will enjoy tracking the progress
  • Hey Caroline,
    Sorry, just seeing this post. Going to see if I can find your profile over there.
    Let me know what you need help with. I am pretty new at it as well, but at least have mastered inputting my workouts!
  • If your profile has a pic of you, no workouts logged, and says Caroline L, then I just friend requested you. Hopefully it's the right one. LOL
  • nope--i am carolinem finger lakes, new york!!!
  • OOPS!! LOL
    Found you, just send a request. Let me know if you need any help navigating!