I Did It!!!!!!!!!!!

• I completed Week 5 of the C25K running program today which meant I did a 20 MINUTE RUN...without stopping or passing out I planned to complete the run outside but it was raining terribly so I did the indoor track. I don't know if it was the adrenaline or what but I felt great and at the end of the 20 minutes felt like I could do a little more. I can't believe that 4 weeks ago, I had trouble with the 60-second run during the first week of the program and today I did 20 MINUTES.... I said run but it was more like a mid-tempo jog. Either way....I DID IT and conquered the dreaded Week 5!!!!! Now on to Week 6...5K run here I come!!!!

I CAN DO ALL THINGS.......
  • Congrats!!! I know the feeling you are experiencing and it is awesome!! I had a milestone run last weekend and I literally starting whooping it up in the street~

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Congrats! There's no way (at this point) I could run 20 minutes without stopping. That's definitely something to be excited about.
  • OMG good job girl and you should be really proud of yourself at this point. I just started last week and can't wait to get to your level