Sport ID Bracelet / Medical Alert Information

• Not sure where I should post this but . . .

I don't know if any of you would be interested but I wanted to share some info about a Sport ID bracelet I found. The company is called GoSport ID. I think it's really designed for runners. I was looking for a medical alert bracelet but didn't want a normal, medical looking one. I also wanted something that could get wet, have emergency contact on it, etc. for when I was at the gym (or anywhere) and I wouldn't have my ID or wallet on me. You can have the front and the back of it inscribed. I got the one called the Inspire.

On the front I put a motivational quote (The only person who can stop me is me), Type 2 Diabetic and ~M&M~ for my grandbabies. On the back I put my name, Insulin Dependent and ICE (in case of emergency) with my daughter's name and phone number. Every time I see the bracelet, whether I catch a glimpse of it or I look directly at it or have to adjust it, I think of that quote and I think about those babies that I love so much (and how much they love me). I am hopeful it will be a constant reminder of why I need to take care of myself. And in the event of an emergency, it could save my life.

Just thought I'd share.

http://www.gosportid.com/
  • That is very cool. When I was in HS I had to wear a Medic Alert necklace because of a med I was on that dilated one eye, but it was basic and 'not pretty'. I'm glad they are making better versions.