The FIRM????

• Ok, Ok, I admit the commercials look great but does it really work? I admit I broke down and bought it. I haven't tried it yet and I was just wondering if anyone else has? Any questions or comments would be great! Thanks...
  • I have tried it. It was a good workout. I like it because it gives alternate begeinning, intermediate, and advanced moves. The absculpt could be a little more intense. I did it with the beginning moves and it was too easy, and then later I did it with the advanced moves and it wasn't that much harder. But the other two are really good workouts.
  • I just bought the three videos and the fanny lifter. I really like it so far, tonight being my 3rd time with the Cardio Sculpt. I was really looking for alternatives to going to the gym and this just looked too good to be true. I only wish I could go on the Firm's community boards and ask questions and stuff but you have to be a paying member (OK, fine, but I just can't afford it right now after forking the money over for the product in the first place).

I took my measurements before I worked out the first time and I plan on checking to see if there is any difference after 10 workouts, like they say!
  • Rockett Let us know how you make out. I love my tapes but I don't have the ones that you have but I love them. I have lost over 25 pounds since Oct. But I also do cardio 3 days a week and do the tape 4 days a week. I have 10 more to go to my main goal of 140.
    Tanya
  • curious
    Thanks for posting this info. I bought the tapes a month or so ago, but borrowed a friend's first and watched once to see if I could do it, before I opened the package. I buy so much of that stuff and don't use, I wanted the option to return.

Now, they are sitting there on the ottoman waiting to go back to Walmart, but I am once again thinking of trying them. I don't have the fanny lifter tho. I guess that's pretty impt, huh? I also am having serious problems with carpal tunel and being treated for it at this time, so will not be using the weights.

With that said? Is it still a decent and useful workout...either or all of the tapes? I only watched the cardio sculpt one, was curious if the abs one might be better. Does it require you to have the fanny lifter?

Thanks for the imput! (not very from the waist up)
    NO for me right now.