New exercise equipment.

• So Earlier this week we got a two new exercise machines true performance series treadmill, and a Blowflex (My father knows this nice man who gave them to us for free ). I started walking on the treadmil, Just at about 2 mph .5% incline and talking night walk for about 20 mins a couple times a week. I am very determined and motivated, but i have no idea where to start. Can someone help me? I also stopped counting calories, it doesn't work for me. I'm doing a diet sort of like the Mediterranean diet (It's easier for me since i am Mediterranean ). I want to loose my weight (125 is my goal) within a year.

tl;dr - Workout tips to help me loose 90Ibs within a year and speed up my metabolism.
  • If 2 mph .5% incline is good for you that's where you start... then from there increase your speed and incline by 10-15% per week, if that's too much keep it at what you have for another week...

The Bowflex hopefully has a book or a CD with it and they have many exercise programs in there...

My recommendation would be to use the Bowflex 3x per week doing a full body workout... Then if you have the energy do the treadmill afterwards or later in the day... you can do cardio as often as you want just listen to you body for aches and pains or fatigue, then take a day off...

Good luck keep us posted on your progress...