3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Exercise! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/exercise-34/)
-   -   100 Crunches a day, wanna join me?? Nov Challenge! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/exercise/246346-100-crunches-day-wanna-join-me-nov-challenge.html)

spaghetticat 11-02-2011 01:29 AM

100 Crunches a day, wanna join me?? Nov Challenge!

Title says it all, though I plan to do it every day, figure just doing one month at a time would be a good start!
I just did 100, ouch lol. It used to be easier, im sure by the end of Nov it will be..

Anyone wanna join and just post the date and crunches to motivate one another??

Nov 1 -100 crunches :carrot:

nrz242 11-02-2011 01:46 AM

Im on it! I need to start the whole ab thing somewhere and this thing seems like a perfect place to start - well off to do 100 crunches :)

spaghetticat 11-06-2011 11:36 AM

And back on it today, sorry went out of town and, well this was forgotten, but now its remembered!

shr1nk1ngme 11-06-2011 11:57 AM

I am onboard with this! I was just thinking I need to break out my 10 minute abs video again. Starting today! :)

mgruce 11-06-2011 03:40 PM

made it to 70... ouch

caramelkitty 11-06-2011 11:29 PM

I'm in on this too.I love my crunches :-)

Catelin 11-07-2011 10:43 AM

I'm down for this! I'll start today and go an extra week just to make it even:) But, I'm not doing them all at once, that'd be absurd!

FutureFitMom 11-07-2011 10:57 AM

Great idea! Off to do crunches!

shr1nk1ngme 11-07-2011 01:50 PM

Grrr...

So mad! I just broke out my 10 Minute Solutions "Blast Off Belly Fat" DVD, which is about the only exercise DVD I ever use. OK, so I admit I haven't used it in a LOOOONG time. But I was all psyched up for the challenge, I swiffered the floor, got out my Pilates mat, put on all my workout clothes and... the DVD box was empty.

I searched the whole house but if the box is empty it has been missing for at least a year and who knows where it could be.

I went on eBay and ordered a new one.

I did my 100 crunches but the video is so much better, it's more like 200 crunches and they are targeted to the obliques as well. I wish I had all the moves memorized.

Oh, well. My new DVD will be here soon enough. Until then, 100 crunches will just have to do. I tried a few variations so it wasn't all the same exact part of the abs in each set.

4myloves 11-07-2011 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shr1nk1ngme (Post 4099532)
So mad! I just broke out my 10 Minute Solutions "Blast Off Belly Fat" DVD, which is about the only exercise DVD I ever use. OK, so I admit I haven't used it in a LOOOONG time. But I was all psyched up for the challenge, I swiffered the floor, got out my Pilates mat, put on all my workout clothes and... the DVD box was empty.

I searched the whole house but if the box is empty it has been missing for at least a year and who knows where it could be.

I HATE IT when that happens!! :devil:

Or, you get ready to watch a good movie and the movie in the case isn't the one that's supposed to be there. My DH and my baby-sitter are notorious for just sticking a dvd in any case available--even if there's already one in it!!

spaghetticat 11-08-2011 11:19 AM

Girl I hear you I had just bought luscious (a belly dancing DVD) moved across the country, got here and was like YEAH! Time to work out cos my pants no longer fit.. case was EMPTY! Noooooo! I bought a little cheapie from Target but it was so terrible and not a work out at all I stuck the receipt in it. I still need to bring it back.

Did not manage to get anymore in, had the best of intentions but fainted last night and well yeah decided to lay down instead.