Dance like no one is watching!!

• I know it is not a 'real' exercise, but I find I use my MP3 player a lot at home
    because when I use the speakers on my radio I want to put it way up and it is
    too much for my little old dog. Well I tend to bop along to the music. At the
    sink doing dishes, sweeping the floor, even today I danced around the entire
    house while I was eating my lunch. (Left over cube steak, whole wheat rice,
    sprinkle of shredded cheese on a spinach tortilla... it was good) Don't worry,
    I didn't choke or anything! lol

It was fun, and even though I have all the blinds open, and anyone walking by
    could see me act a fool, I did it and had fun. I was just wondering how many
    others do that same thing?
  • Quote: I know it is not a 'real' exercise, but I find I use my MP3 player a lot at home
    because when I use the speakers on my radio I want to put it way up and it is
    too much for my little old dog. Well I tend to bop along to the music. At the
    sink doing dishes, sweeping the floor, even today I danced around the entire
    house while I was eating my lunch. (Left over cube steak, whole wheat rice,
    sprinkle of shredded cheese on a spinach tortilla... it was good) Don't worry,
    I didn't choke or anything! lol

It was fun, and even though I have all the blinds open, and anyone walking by
    could see me act a fool, I did it and had fun. I was just wondering how many
    others do that same thing?
    It's physical activity nevertheless, so it has to be good for you. I also think it's energising. I do the exact same thing. I listen to my music and dance around whenever I can as I do things around the house, it helps make the chores seem less dull.

I even dance while I'm waiting for my nail polish to dry