Is It Possible To Build A Bigger Rounder Butt Thru Exercise?

• One thing I wished I had on my body is a nice round butt. My butt is wide but flat is there anyway that I can build a better butt or should I just give up on the idea?
  • Squats and lunges any and all variations...
  • Yup, squats and lunges will help!
  • I know those are the ways that it is done but I mean has any one actually done it?
  • I would like to know this answer! My butt is already large but I wouldn't mind it being even larger and more round.
  • Yeah, it works--you're developing your glutes and if your glutes get a bit bigger, so will your butt.

(It is difficult to build muscle so it will take some time, but squats and lunges are good for you, so no loss there!)
  • I am 54 years old and someone asked me the other day how come I didn't have a saggy butt at my age ... It is definitely because of lunges and squats...
  • I haven't tried it personally (and I have a very flat butt), but I may find out soon. My daughter fences (lots of squatting and lunging), and she looks like she's had an extreme butt lift, at age 14! I may find out soon myself because I've started taking fencing lessons! (I am stuck at fencing studios hours and hours each week, so I figured... why not?)
  • Lunges and squats are going to be your best friends from now on if you want the coveted "C" bootay. I did 120 plyo lunges yesterday and although my cheeks feel like they're going to fall off today, I know that it's really making a difference. My sister noticed my butt has become more 'bubbly' a few weeks ago! Warmed my heart