Exercise Challenge thread?

• Hello ladies!

I have just returned to this site after being away more than a year. I'm eagerly awaiting the beginning of the next biggest loser challenge! I remember that when I was here before there was an exercise challenge thread, but I can't seem to find one that is current.

I can see that there is a "track your exercise" thread, but the Challenge thread was a thread where we posted our goal amount of exercise for the month, and then updated what we actually did daily, so we could share how well we were keeping to our goals. It was really inspiring for me to keep myself on track.

If there isn't a current thread like this, would you all be interested in starting one again? Should we wait until the biggest loser challenge has started at the beginning of next month or just start it now with our goals for the rest of this month? What do you think?
  • Sounds like a great idea! I'm game for starting whenever. To be honest, I'm working on JM Ripped in 30 at the moment and I haven't been doing it consecutively like I should. My goal is to make 6 days without pushing it aside because of a headache or people are around and it'll be weird or something equally lame. The one time I worked out around my hubby he started laughing and counting "One and two and three....!"