Keep track of your own monthly exercise here! (April)

You're on Page 1 of 10
Go to
  • During my cardio one day I was thinking how interesting it would be to know how many minutes I exercise in the period of a month.

So I am posting my exercise minutes daily in this threat and you are welcome to keep your data here too, so we can keep ourselves motivated.

I started it last April and I was shocked to learn that in 3 weeks I worked out over 3,000 minutes!!!!

What a motivation!!!
    It has helped me to keep going, because I want to see the minutes go up each day in this threat.

You can even break the months down and learn how many minutes you worked out each week (and use the info to analyze your weight loss in that period) or maybe after 12 months you could add all the numbers you’ve got monthly and see how many minutes you exercised during the whole year.

You don’t really have to post every day, as long as you keep track of the minutes from previous days and post it at once. It is up to you...

* Make sure you get your minutes from your OWN last post.

You can see my last threat here:
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/exer...ere-march.html

Let’s do it chicks!!!
  • I'm in again for April. My goal is 1400 mins, which will be pushing it. I have lots of activities going on this month and am heading out of town this afternoon.

I'm excited I found the motivation in March to make it though the month! I almost got in 1500 mins!
  • jenjen,

I am so proud of you!!!
    I found that the secret is keep it going... That is why I am being so successful on my exercise routine since 2008.
    Dont stop!
    Keep going!
    Post here.. be a motivation, get motivated....
    It is so worth it!
    Bele
  • The past two months my goal has been 1200 minutes but with a full time job and school, it's just not possible to work out more than 4 times a week... Im going to lower my goal a bit, to 1100 minutes for the month of April and I WILL meet my goal ladies!!!!!
  • I am in again.......
  • I am in for this month too! This thread is great. I am still a bit unsure of my goal.
  • Here we go for another month!

4/1 - 55 minutes walk/run treadmill

----------------------------------

Total so far this month: 55 minutes
  • 4/1-Walk 60 min

Total for month: 60 min
  • I have no idea what my exercise goal is this month, but I do a lot of stuff, so I'll record what I get this month, and then strive for more next month.

Today, I walked/ran intervals for 30 mins on treadmill: 3 walking, 2 running and so on for 30- 4/1
  • Here we go for another month!

4/1 - 55 minutes walk/run treadmill
    4/2 - 50 minutes weight lifting

Total so far this month: 105 minutes
  • 4/1: 30-treadmill run/walk
    4/2:69- 17 minutes running, 22 minutes doing kettlebell swings and presses alernating every 50 swings, 30 mins on treadmill run/walking
  • 4/1 - 55 minutes walk/run treadmill
    4/2 - 50 minutes weight lifting
    4/3 - 125 minutes hiking

Total so far this month: 230 minutes
  • at least 1260 minutes (21 hours)
    i'm new to the forum, weight loss and exercise goals.I started 1 hour walking every day 5 times per week last week. i just hope i can stay motivated and perhaps fit in some extras here and there along the way! and add a little jogging in there too. good luck to all for this month!

• 4/1: 30
    4/2:69
    4/3: 30-heavy hands walk with 8 pound weights.
  • I've been slacking, but was out of town for the weekend. Plan on hitting the gym for at least 90 mins tonight.

4/2 - 30 mins walk/jog

Total - 30 mins