Funny story

• I thought you guys would appreciate this funny story and it's somewhat exercise related.

For my job I have to go down to our local jail to interview inmates 1-2X per week. So yesterday I went there and the classification officer asks to see me so I went into his office. We talked business for a little bit and then he comments on my weight loss. I could tell he was a little uncomfortable complimenting me, because we've always had the type of relationship where he picks on me to show he likes me - kind of like a 10 year old.

Anyway he is being very nice, and then asks if I had surgery. I told him I had not and did it with old fashioned eating right and exercising. Then we talk about the exercise I'm doing and that I bought a Bowflex and use that 3 times a week. He asks a little about the Bowflex and then the conversation starts to wind down. So I tell him I'll see him later and grab the handle of his door and go to leave, and the handle RIPS RIGHT OFF THE DOOR. We both stand there for a minute just surprised - me holding the handle of the door in my hand. He then blurts out "DAMN WOMAN! How much weight have you been lifting on that Bowflex??!!"

It was hysterically funny. Since we had just been talking about my workouts, it couldn't have happened better if it was scripted.
  • That is pretty funny!! I got a good laugh out of it
  • Lol
  • Very funny !
  • Hahahah - that is great
  • Ah, I needed that chuckle tonight. And what's funnier is that I played that story out in my head! Thanks for sharing.....that's funny!
  • oh man, thats great!
  • That's awesome!
  • LOL!! That's like a scene from a movie or something, stuff that amusing never happens in real life! Probably the most unique NSV I've heard Congrats on your arms of strength hehe