Wii Games

• For Christmas my husband bought me a Wii, so I really wanted to get Wii fit. I am enjoying it but find it hard to really get a good work out on it. I just don't feel like I am working out that much when I don't do any cardio.
    Does anyone know of any good Wii games that really make you sweat? A game with really good cardio that helps you burn fat? What about that Biggest Loser game?
  • I've been enjoying EA Sports Active (on my PS3, but the same game) and it does incorporate cardio along with strength exercises. My favorite one is "mountain biking". You hold a squat while you're biking downhill, jump over dirt ramps and do a high knee run in place to pedal up hill. I just got the Biggest Loser Challenge game too but haven't really done enough to comment on...but I'm doing it again tonight!
  • thank you! that sounds really fun!
  • Okay, after having done the Biggest Loser Challenge workout again tonight, I'd rank both BL and EA Sports Active as a better overall workout with more cardio than Wii Fit.
  • EA Active is really good - LOL I have tried it a couple of times and can't finish the 30 minute session....

On Wii Fit Plus you can do 'free walking/jogging/boxing' (actually perhaps that's on the normal Fit too?) - I usually do that to feel like I'm getting a decent cardio workout