Made It!

• Yesterday I reached my cycling goal of 4000 miles for the year and the month is not over yet! Although I have had better years, I knew this year reaching 4000 would be a challenge.

Now I am thinking about what my cycling goals are going to be for next year. I may want to do a double century (200 miles in a day), but that may just be nuts!
  • Quote: Yesterday I reached my cycling goal of 4000 miles for the year and the month is not over yet! Although I have had better years, I knew this year reaching 4000 would be a challenge.

Now I am thinking about what my cycling goals are going to be for next year. I may want to do a double century (200 miles in a day), but that may just be nuts!
    Congrats!
  • I think you should go for it. IMO, being nuts can be a good thing. A goal like that means you have to train for it, eat for it, and do your research/learn what you can to be successful, and you're bound to meet new friends and make good connections along the way. Plus, at the other end of it, you've done something amazing. What's not to like?
  • That is AMAZING!! Congratulations!
    I say go for double! Whats the worse that can happen? You only make 150 miles? It is great, anyway! KUDOS!
  • Congratulations!!! What a feat! And in this chilly weather, too!
  • Awesome!! Congrats!!
  • wow thats amazing! congrats!
  • That's great! I'm very inspiried by you!
    Goals are good to have.