Nice Walk

• Beautiful day here on Long Island so instead of going to kickboxing I decided to go for a walk. I put my ipod in and when I got back and checked my pedometer, I had walked almost 4 miles

Felt good. Especially since I went off a little bit last night and had a few wings
  • Went for a walk/run here too in Texas--about 4 miles as well...nearly had heat stroke...pulled off some of my gear and got directly in the pool...when, WHEN will I learn it is just too dang HOT!
  • Nicely done! I'm trying to get outside as often as possible, too, before the snow flies. Daylight is already reduced so much that I can no longer run outside comfortably in the AM before work. If I had a dog, I probably would, but not by myself.

Anyway, congrats on getting outside & enjoying that beautiful autumn air!!
  • I like to walk when I'm not in the gym (which hasn't been for quite awhile). I started walking for about forty minutes at a brisk pace. The cool, fall air is a nice change from the hotter temperatures. I also like to bring my ipod. I find it makes the time go by much quicker. Congrats to getting out.

How long do you ladies walk for? Have you changed from a walk to a jog or run? Sometimes I don't feel like I'm elevating my heart rate enough when I walk, so I'm going to start walking a bit faster. Keep up the walking. I used to read that walking is the easiest and one of the best forms of exercises.