I want a exercise bike routine!!!!

• im on a budget and cant afford fancy gyms i often go for a swim when i can. I have a good exercise bike that also works ya arms ......my problem is it always ends up being used as a clothes horse.
    My new years resoluyion is to make an effort to use it.....as after all ......it can only benifit me .
    However im always confused as to what is a good routine , i dont wana do to much and get board and dont wana do to little as i want to start seeing results ...I WANT THIS FAT OFF.
    is 20mins a reasonable time say 4-6 times per week ....or should i be pushing for longer. Im looking to see results by valentines day as im going away i know i wont get stones off but 7lbs and maybe a lil bit trimmer would be great
  • 20 minutes of exercise is a very reasonable time to start...

If you want to burn lots of calories try doing HIIT -- High Intensity Interval Training... It's quick but not easy ... Here is a great site explaining how it works.... It can be done with biking, running, walking any type of exercise really....

Good Luck!!

P.S.: Just make sure that your eating plan is very clean, by this I mean that it should be as unprocessed as possible.... The food in your diet is 80% of the equation to successful weightloss....
  • I agree HIIT or intervals give you a great calorie burn in a shorter amount of time. I also use Cardio Coach programs with my bike CC program 2 is about 32 min. long.
  • I am wanting to start exercising on my exercise bike , im very interested in this HIIT what would be a good place to start? x