How did you ring out the year?

• How will you ring in the new?

Last workout of 2009: 6.84 miles on the treadmill

First workout of 2010: Joining a friend at 12:15 am for a short run, probably only 2-3 miles at most depending on weather and if we start to see too many people leaving parties. Last year I got home before most of the partygoers left. Sometime later in the day I'll probably go out again.
  • Hey--I love the idea of the midnight workout on New Years! I wish I had someone that would go with me!

I did a DVD this morning--3 miles.
  • It will be 5 miles on the treadmill later this afternoon! Tomorrow will be an hour on the bike.
  • i love the idea of a midnight workout too! Unfortunately I don't live in a go for a jog at 12am kind of area, and the apartment complex locks the workout room at 10pm. But maybe I put on my ipod and dance for a bit!
  • My last workout of 2009 was a good gym sesh - 7kms on the treadmill, 2kms on the rower and an hour of weights with a good stretch down afterward.

I also went for a nice 5km stroll around a lake here after dinner to reflect on the year gone by.

First workout for 2010 this morning was a lovely run around my area, about 9kms worth. Beautiful sunny morning, not tooooo warm (yet...probably going to be another warm one!).

I'll probably go for another walk after dinner tonight as well.
  • Going for a morning jog with a friend, around 10AM, I think...
  • Ended up a bit over 3 miles to ring in the new year. Good night!
  • It is 7am and I am climbing on my Wii... Happy New Year!