Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 12-31-2009, 10:56 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 354/354/200

Height: 5'10"

Talking I did it!

I completed an entire workout dvd! Specifically, Slim Series - Mix It Up. I just started exercising again on Monday. I've been faithful everyday for at least 45 minutes. 15 minues of walking my dog after I get home from work. Then in the evening doing as much as I could of that DVD. Yesterday I got through 27 minutes of it before I was dying.. Tonight I was like, Ok.. You got to shoot for 30! I got to the 30 minute mark, and was like... WOW I think I can keep going!?! I was so proud after I was done, and I wasn't too tired! I loaded up DDR (which I havent played for like a year) and looked at my old profile. I had been 35 pounds lighter last time I played, and had played so much I had accumulated over 52 miles ... Wish I hadn't stopped back then! But now.. its a new day, and I feel great.

I'm new to this site, but have been lurking for a week or so now. You all are so inspirational! From the bottom of my heart, THANKS!

Last edited by Legacy; 12-31-2009 at 10:57 PM.
Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote