Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 12-27-2009, 02:01 PM   #1  
Free-thinker

Height: 5'9"

Default Need Game Suggestions

My family just got a Wii. Yah! We are addicted to the bowling. But I want to know what fitness/exercise games you guys would recommend. I'm not very fit or active at all. I was thinking of getting the Wii Fit Plus to go with it, but some say it's not very challenging. But I worry the Active will be too challenging. So should I get the Active or the Fit Plus? And what games have you all tried that are good, and which of those will they go with? Likes good fitness games that use just the Wii, use the Fit Plus, and/or use the Active. Thanks all!
BlessedBe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 03:40 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 245/245/130

Height: 5'2"

I am loving the Wii Fit Plus... as you play it new games and more challenging games open....

I also a Active and it is a little more of a work out but there are several of us having a little bit of a challenge with the leg strap.

People have also been saying good things about the Biggest Loser workout although I havent tried it.

Good Luck and Have Fun!
Angel26519 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 04:06 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 354/342/250(for now)

Height: 5'3"

I have Wii Fit, Wii Fit Plus and Active. Honestly I haven't played Active. I suppose I will when I get back home. The Fit Plus is good for the calorie counting, but I don't use any of the new games really.
CanadianCutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 04:45 PM   #4  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Assuming Sports came with your Wii give the Boxing a try too. I'm pretty fit and the boxing just about killed me. My shoulders still ache today

We got ours for Christmas too. Just ordered Fit Plus and got Biggest Loser relatively cheap at Target. I'll let you know what I think of them
CyndiM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 11:53 PM   #5  
Aussie Chick

S/C/G: 99/86/65

I love Wii Fit Plus, and it does give you a good work out. The cycling, step, running are all great cardio workouts as well as hula hooping. I always get a great sweat up with it.

I haven't got Biggest Loser though, I dont think you can get in Australia. I'll have to have a look.
kathyhegg is offline   Reply With Quote