Wii Fit

• Hey ladies,

Any Wii Fitters in here? If yes, what exercises do you like? How long do you do them? I like the Hula and Yoga. What about you?
  • I use my wii fit every day. I love the step aerobics and the yoga.
  • I started with the Wii fit. I love the yoga but some of it I just can't do lol I try though. I use the EA Sports Active and My Fitness Coach more often for excercise.
  • Since I have balance issues I love the Wii Fit! Doing the ski jump and the soccer head bump are a hoot!
  • My favourites are the yoga and the plank in the strength section. Soccer heading is a lot of fun too.
  • I use my EA Sport Active more now but my fave Fit exercises are step aerobics, boxing and yoga.
  • I love my Wii Fit!! I use it all the time, I love the step aerobics, I usually do it for an hour (two half hour free step sessions)...I love the games too! I'm looking forward to the Wii Fit Plus that is coming out tomorrow!
  • Hula Hoop is hard...just did 6 minutes for the first time. Whew! I just unlocked some balance game where you float down a river. Enjoyed that one too.

Already ordered up Wii Fit Plus. VERY excited, especially since it has juggling!