Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2002, 02:06 AM   #121  

Hey,
I added 2 more miles today. I missed 2 days in a row for no particular reason except we started our kitchen remodel hurray! Ithink I'm up to 39, if I'm not mistaken.
I've fallen off the diet thing...pizza twice this weekend on account of the out-of-service kitchen. But I look forward to my walks. I really enjoy exercising.
How many more days are left in this challenge?
Old 07-18-2002, 09:54 PM   #122  
Squishy mom, not 4 long!

Where are our walkers? I haven't been walking in the sense of going out to the track...too many mosquitos. I have been getting on my stepper and twister and doing the ab roller. This morning I was too excited when I saw the scale register 204.5. I am almost to my goal. I bet you tomorrow it will show 206 even though I did not pig out. That is just the way life is...so unbelievable! I hope it doesn't change so much and if it does I hope it goes down.

I have a horrible kink in my neck and I hope it is just from sleeping wrong and not from the slip off the backporch steps. Anybody have any remedies for a stiff neck? I have put Icy HOT it is something like Ben-Gay but it didn't do much for it other than make it burn all night long.

I hope everyone is out there getting ther mileage.
kina
Old 07-19-2002, 04:58 PM   #123  
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 241/237/160

Hi all. I'd love to join your walking goals challenge when the new challenge starts. I've been absent from 3FC for a year or two and gained back the 60 pounds (plus 15) I had lost.

I started working at getting healthy again in Mid-March and have lost 30 so far. Walking is my exercise of choice! Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Kina, sorry I don't have any suggestions for a stiff neck other than some gentle stretching.

Last edited by Karena; 07-19-2002 at 05:00 PM.
Old 07-19-2002, 06:04 PM   #124  

Karena- would love to have you join the next challenge. I will start a new thread on Mon. 7/22/02. All you have to do is post your mileage total weekly and come up with a monthly goal of how many miles you want to do.

This has been a week of slacking for me in the exercise dept. Not sure why but I just couldn't find the motivation to get moving. Did workout 2 days though.

Kina hope the neck gets better.

Everyone I will post the end of the challenge results on Sun. and will start a new thread on Mon. So please everyone join again and be thinking of how many miles you want to do next month. TTYL
Old 07-20-2002, 12:57 AM   #125  
Squishy mom, not 4 long!

Welcome to the thread Karena.

Jacksonmom***you know what it is that you are slacking on the exercise? It is because you reached your goal before the end. Thanks my neck is feeling so much better. I just did some neck rotations and stuff like that.

Well good luck to all make these last few days count.
Corina
Old 07-20-2002, 07:40 PM   #126  
Squishy mom, not 4 long!

Jacksonmom*****just like you I slacked these last few days. I got a total of just 6 miles in for this last week. Not much to brag about but better than nothing.

I hope everyone is doing well. It has gotten very inactive in here. Take care. Don't forget to make everyday count.

bye.kinarina
Old 07-20-2002, 07:52 PM   #127  

Hi Everyone

Hope all is well,, Kina glad to hear your neck is getting better, nothing worse than being laid up and not being able to do to much.....

I got in some serious bike riding this past week, I did 29 miles.... and boy it sure feels good, and the scale actually went down 1 pound. That is the first time in about ummmmmm 2 - 3 months that the scale has moved. I guess it is all the extra bike riding I have done in the past week, plus watching my eating intake. I have a bike route that I do every night and it is 6 miles and any extra I do is a bonus.... Last Monday I did my route 3 times so that helped alot. Yee Haw.

Will be looking forward to the next round. My total for this week is 29 miles. Have a great weekend ladies.

Suzanne
Old 07-22-2002, 10:27 PM   #128  

Hi! This is our final totals. Still have not gotten everyone's total. will update the list as I get them. I will be starting a new thread today for our next challenge. Sorry I'm posting so late my computer wouldn't let me post earlier today. Please everyone join. Everybody did really well.

Jacksonmom...goal 42 mi...45 MADE GOAL!

Kina...goal 40 mi...55.5 MADE GOAL!

jen519...goal 50 mi...18

short&sassy...goal 65 mi...12.5

HeidiL...goal 80 mi...17.5

Appleblossom...goal 48 mi...39

madtypist...goal 80 mi...103 MADE GOAL!

jello...goal 25 mi...11.5

stef...goal 72 mi...79 MADE GOAL!
Closed Thread