30 day shed challenge!

• hey everyone!

this has been done before and now i'm doing it. its the the Jillian Michaels 30 day shed challenge. no need to buy the video, its on youtube. i did level one today and let me tell you it was no joke. i'm excited about this and just wanted to see if anyone wanted to join.

no excuses, no need to buy anything, its all free. i love that its short, but it was intense and the workout kicked my a$$!
  • Hi Haven,

There is a challenge that's going to start on the 5th. I'll find the thread for you.

I haven't tried it yet, but I am excited to start. Hope you'll join us.
  • Here's the thread.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=159434
  • Hey, I know its super easy to watch it on youtube, but believe me, buying the dvd is sooo much easier. I got it for like six bucks on eBay, and now I can actually see what they are doing, and do it all at once. No having to click on part one or two, which can slow down your heart rate and that pretty much destroys her whole point of the workout - to keep it up.

Just an idea, but good job for actually doing it! I need to get back into doing it. :[
  • oops i didn't know there was a challenge already. yes i'm in. thanks for the link!!