Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 12-22-2008, 11:11 PM   #1  
a.k.a. Bikini Bottom

S/C/G: see siggy!

Height: 5'10 - tall girls rule!

Default What does your workout space look like?

For those of you who work out at home, please post your workout space or workout space and for those who are lucky post your home gyms. I'm looking for inspiration as to how I should hook up my space. I always said that when I get my own basement I was going to put together a nice workout space. I have the basement now and it's full o' junk and I workout in the middle of it and all of my stuff is in a crate and I have been quite comfy working out in the middle of it. Yes, laziness has taken over. I have a pic of it in my gallery over at the Spark, but I'm took embarrassed to post it over here.

Anyway, please share with me! Thanks!

-Sass

Last edited by SBD Sass; 12-22-2008 at 11:12 PM.
SBD Sass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 10:19 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 163/128/125

Height: 5'5

I don't have a photo, sorry, but in our small 2nd bedroom we have: a treadmill, 2 barbells, a set of dumbbell weights from 2.5-50lbs (the 2.5's are for show, lol), barbell plates (500lbs worth), 2 sets of resistance bands, a squat rack, pullup bar, bench, boxing bag (in the closet), and in the living room, a rowing machine and stationary bike. Yes, our apartment revolves around fitness!

I can't imagine if I got pregnant. The kid would have to live in the kitchen.

Last edited by sacha; 12-23-2008 at 10:20 AM. Reason: more info
sacha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 10:44 AM   #3  
Workin' It

I don't have pics either, but will take some.

We room upstairs that is shared between DH's stereo/turntable/tv, a big cd rack, an elliptical trainer and a stationary bike. In the garage we have a Weider Max home gym in front of where I park my car, an exercise mat & a jump rope. In the guest room downstairs I have my punching bag. We actually talked about getting a treadmill and putting it in the sitting room off of our bedroom, haven't decided.
Shannon in ATL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 10:59 AM   #4  
Eat Less Move More

S/C/G: 186/164/125

Height: 5'3"

I posted a pic of my "walkstation" in your other thread about treadmills I'll work on getting pics of the rest of the room.

We have a 575 sq. ft. sunroom off our bedroom that we use as a gym, spa, and dog room. We have the treadmill and bowflex, hot tub, little table, five raised feeders for the dogs, crib mattress for their bed in here and lots of floor space for the workout matt or massage table.

Most of all our stuff was purchased on ebay or at deep discount/clearance, we are not rich.

Last edited by CruiseCAT; 12-23-2008 at 11:01 AM.
CruiseCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 11:19 AM   #5  
Loving life!!

S/C/G: 360/159/145

Height: 5' 8"

Here is mine....it's supposed to be my dining room I did have all this in one room but I decided I needed an office more. When not in use I usually have my treadmill folded up and pushed against the wall. Everything except the Bowflex were second hand stuff but hey it all works! lol

My boxer and great dane usually sleep in that space in front of my sliding glass door...and my free weights are behind the elliptical near the ball.

TJFitnessDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 01:35 PM   #6  
No description available.

Wow, Diva, what time can we all come over to work out?

I'm impressed!
midwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 01:42 PM   #7  
needs constant reminding

S/C/G: 164/maintenance since 8/08

Height: 5'4"

I have a treadmill in the basement/kids playroom and have moved my two sets of handweights under my bed b/c my bedroom is where I could get some privacy with my digital cable tv resistance and weight training exercise.
kittycat40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 10:52 PM   #8  
Citizen of the Planet

Hey, RomanceDiva, Love the Blue Merle Great Dane in the foreground!
shelterwatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 10:41 AM   #9  
Loving life!!

S/C/G: 360/159/145

Height: 5' 8"

lol thanks midwife and shelter!

Midwife- come over any time!

Oreo is a rescue...I work with shelters and a local rescue group (just in case they get a wild animal). She came to me at 10 weeks old (she's now 8 months old) and partially blind in one eye so the breeder didn't want to sell her. Sweet as can be puppy!

Last edited by TJFitnessDiva; 12-24-2008 at 10:42 AM.
TJFitnessDiva is offline   Reply With Quote