Quick Fit - 15-minute workouts book.

• Anyone heard of this book? It has gotten good reviews on Amazon.com. It promises a full workout in 15 minutes a day: 10 of cardio, 4 of weight training, 1 of stretching.
    It sounds a little good to be true, but I'm pregnant with my second child and I figure 15 minutes of working out is better than no exercise at all (which is probably what I would get). I was just wondering if anyone else has read it. I bought it out of impulse today (from another book site), but it should be awhile before I get it, and even longer before I can use it (I'm 7 months preggo right now). I don't quite understand why it's almost 300 pages long though, lol.
  • Quote:
    I figure 15 minutes of working out is better than no exercise at all
    I agree that 15 minutes is better than nothing. But I really don't think that 15 mins/day gives you the benefits of a good full cardio and weight training program of at least 45 to 60 minutes /day...
  • I also think that 15 mins. is better than doing nothing but it isn't really a full workout either. I think that if you're expecting a baby, if you're stressed and tired and worn out and you don't feel well, doing 15 mins. of exercise is a good idea and worth doing even if it isn't nearly as much as you would have done if you weren't pregnant -- if that makes sense.

But I would probably prefer buy some pregnant workout DVDs instead, rather than a book.