What can I do about my huge neck..lol

• Does anyone know if there is a way to work on the neck.. I am starting to see a difference in my face.. but my neck makes me cringe.. straight on if okay but the side view is there anything I can do
    thanks
  • Are you drinking enough water? The reason why I ask is b/c often-times, when the kidneys aren't filtering @ 100%, a sympton is a swollen neck.

/cher
  • my neck is getting smaller as I'm losing weight (no, I'm not toning right now), so maybe just wait it out? exercises could have the opposite effect you want.
  • my guess would be the neck would be soon to follow--besides i think working out your neck would be stressful and not to mention painful as you do move your head around all day so your neck is getting a workout no matter what --- give it time---i'm sure a few more lbs and your neck will look smaller--- and if its showing in your face the neck should be soon to follow give it a few weeks--
  • Thanks everyone.. my neck is not swollen.. just fat,,lol and its more under my chin .. And I have been drinking water.. in fact I need to go right now lol.. thanks all
  • So Sorry about your neck.My neck is thick aswell and on my Dads side of the family once you hit your 40's your neck just melts into your face Oh what I have to look forward to