NOV. Run/Walk/Steps/Swim CHALLENGE

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Jumping into November

Let's all have a great month Whether we are running walking ~ stepping or swimming!

Set those goals a bit higher! And achieve them
  • I think I will be home most of the month for work so I am going to up my goal 25 miles and hope I make it!

Angie and I went for 3 miles with the dogs this morning around the 'hood. Had to skip our usual coffee walk because she had to get to church for practice early today.

3/100 MILES
  • This is a hard one to plan for. I don't get my work schedule until the end of next week, but I know I have a week off in between sessions. So, with that said, I will UP my goal for the month since I will have some time off. I also want to force myself to do weights more often this month and see if that makes a difference so I am adding it to my goals.

40 miles running/walking
    6 miles swimming
    10 days of weights
  • Went to the Y with the family and did a workout before family swim time!

2.25/40 run/walk
    0/6 swim
    1/10 weights
  • I'll join in on the fun!

70miles Walking/Jogging
    10 days weights

First day of the month:

2.5 / 70 walking/jogging - treadmill today
    1 / 10 weights
  • I'll join in..

75 miles ..

First day of the month. Went to a beautiful park in Gainesville with the family.. walked a total of 4 miles on the trails.
  • Hi Gary!

I'm going for 60 to 65 this month of Walking/Jogging.

I'll be starting a job soon so that will be the best I can do until I get used to things.
  • Gary, It's so great to be back and starting again. You wouldn't believe how little I've walked in the past month...it's really showing too. My weight has popped up 5 pounds. I'd like to say overnight, but truly it's due to a lack of committment during most of Sept and virtually all of October. I'm going to start back with baby steps, but I'm back and still 10 pounds lighter than this day last year. Moving forward always moving forward.

50 walk miles
    4 yoga or weight lifting days
    2 fruits every day
    3 veggies every day
    2 quarts of water every day
    Love myself enough to feed myself well

2 miles walked
  • I went just a few miles under my October goal cause I got a stomach bug, but I'm excited to get started on my November goal: 50 miles walk/run/elliptical!

November 1: 3 miles Leslie Sansone fast walk
    Other: 5 volleyball games!

Total: 3/50 miles
  • November 2nd: 4 miles Leslie Sansone DVD today

Progress so far:
    6.5 / 70 walking/jogging
    1 / 10 weights
  • Great job TEAM!

Angie and I were going to walk the dogs for 3 miles this morning before church but one of our dogs wasn't up to it. She has a leg that fatigues if we go too much...guess we have. We had to wait until this afternoon and then just do 2.5. Still wasn't enough to rid myself of some afternoon pizza calories though!

Good to see everyone!

5.5/100 MILES
  • Gary, Sorry to hear one of your dogs is having difficulties keeping up with you.
    4 miles for me today.
    hope everyone is having a terrific exercise day!

6 of 50
  • November 3rd: 2 miles Leslie Sansone DVD today (I might come home and walk again, depending on the time)

Progress so far:
    8.5 / 70 walking/jogging
    1 / 10 weights
  • Did a 2 mile run then some brisk walking afterward. Got in 3.25 miles.

5.5/40 run/walk
    0/6 swim
    1/10 weights
  • 3.35 miles this morning between eliptical & treadmill

7.35/75