3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Exercise! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/exercise-34/)
-   -   Tae -bo anyone?? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/exercise/15217-tae-bo-anyone.html)

t-girl 07-24-2002 02:32 PM

Imma catch up with the posts later today, I just got settled in some, have some work to do. Moved back home(va) love it, :) I am walking more, and have a routine set up., Kinda got into traveling here, and getting the place prepared, but im back.

How is everyone? Hope you are doing well, T TFN, will be back soon!!

JudyMH 07-24-2002 11:24 PM

Hy latisia, I've about given up on this thread, because nobody was corresponding. Glad you got settled, moving is never easy. I have to admit I haven't been doing as much as I should. I am going to get back in it probably ready to start this weekend. I guess I hit a slump. How is your baby doing with the move, sometimes children hate change. Have a great week,(Oh by the way I changed my username from Judy1951 to JudyMH). NowI have the same name for all the boards I visit. Judy

t-girl 07-27-2002 06:13 AM

Hello there, Judy! Glad to see you aboard, I know what you mean about hitting a slump, in the process of adjusting, so did I, but imma get back on, .. My son had a hard time, the first week, He wanted to get into everything, but this week is better, and he has calmed down some. It was kinda hard in the car, on the drive here, l ol, Me and my Mom are making up a schedule for walking, and that should be great, ! I got used to walking by myself, now a partner, well talk to ya later, take care:)

JudyMH 07-28-2002 04:08 PM

Good for you latisia, it's hard to get back in the swing of things when you make a change like that. Glad to hear your baby is adjusting. We are going to Canada on Thursday for a week, after that I plan on getting back on track. No more excuses. Are you back in Virginia or did you move somewhere else? You have a wonderful week, talk to you soon, Judy

betty crocker 07-28-2002 04:37 PM

WELCOME BACK T-GIRL!!

I've been away myself. We went to Florida to see my step-daughter graduate. Then when we came back had trouble with my computer. Lost everything on it. Finally got back on track and online.

I just ordered another tae bo tape today. One that has 4 tapes. Two I already have taped off, but two I don't have. It was offered on QVC at a great price and could not pass it by. Need as much variety as I can get to keep interested.

I have slowed down on loosing weight as we are taking a little time off from our First Place group. Will start up again in September. Altogether have lost 36lbs.

Hi Judy, how are you. You like doing tae bo too, Huh? It is a really good workout. Makes you sweat alot, and gets your heart rate up. How long have you been doing tae bo?

well bye for now:wave:

198/162/140

JudyMH 07-29-2002 09:46 PM

Hi Bettycrocker, and Latisia, Yes I like doing Taebo, but unfortunately have experienced a slump lately. DH and I are going on vacation, and I plan on getting plenty of walking in, then when I get back I plan on getting down to business. Back to my running and Taebo on alternate days. I don't remember when I started doing Taebo, it was a while ago I have 4 of his tapes. Glad to know you are a christian Betty Crocker, it's always a joy to be in contact with a fellow believer. Keep us posted on your progress, and I will do thre same, Glad to hear you are settling in to your new place Latisia, it probably won't take you long in getting in a routine. Judy

betty crocker 07-29-2002 10:06 PM

Hi Judy

How are you doing? When are you going on vacation? Where are you going?

We went to Florida in May. Went to Naples to see step-daughter graduate. Then went to orlando to Universal studios. My Son wanted to see the Jurassic Park section. It was great.

Hi T-girl, must be busy settling in your new place. I gather you lived there before. Is it your home state?

Well gotta run my son wants a glass of water, take care

JudyMH 07-31-2002 11:38 PM

Hi Bettycrocker, We are going to Whistler tomorrow. I am looking forward to it, because we haven't went anywhere really in 2 years. Except when my mom passed away. I looked up the driving directions on the internet, I don't know how I coped with things before my computer. It's only a 5 hour drive from Seattle, and we are approximately 1.5 hours from Seattle in the heavy traffic. So that is not bad, when you consider we used to be 15 hours from my inlaws, and we made it there without stopping over night any place. See you all in a week, Judy