3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Fitness > Exercise!

Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 11-13-2008, 11:24 AM   #196
Crazy runner

S/C/G: 213/131/maintaining

Height: 5'4.5"

Wel I have weighed consistently in the 199s for three days now so unless I totally blow it today, tomorrow's official weigh in should be a nice start to a tough day!

My very long goal story w/ photos!!
Fat Pants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 09:50 AM   #197

Fat Pants: Congratulations on Onederland!! I am so happy for you.

How did things go on Friday?

Sorry I haven't been on lately. I had a stack of term papers to grade and each one took me about 45 minutes so I had no free time this past week. Thankfully they are all done until the 30th when I have a new batch to grade.

I was retaining water all week and getting discouraged that I was not going to ever reach my mini-goal, but I made it!! I weighed in at 265 this morning!! I am so happy. I go to the Doctors today to get my bloodwork results. I am hoping to see a major improvement in my blood sugar since starting all of this exercising. All of that walking paid off. Have a great day everyone.
Old 11-19-2008, 10:28 AM   #198
Burning it away

Height: 5'2

Fatpants and diana it's great to see you're both doing so well. Bet you're glad you've got all that grading done now Diana

Sorry I havent posted in almost a month - My gym membership ran out last month and I couldn't afford to renew it, so I've been busying myself with overing my binge eating disorder and college work. I updated my membership yesterday however,s so I'm back in the game now

Last edited by Spoz; 11-19-2008 at 10:28 AM.
Spoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 01:37 PM   #199

Spoz, Great to see you! I definitely understand about the gym membership. I do walking because I can't afford a gym and a baby sitter.

I am definitely less stressed without the paper's hanging over my head. I do not mind them when they are good papers, but the not so good one's take forever because I put detailed notes on them all.

I am taking the girls out today to celebrate. My oldest has been dying to go out "somewhere exciting" lol.