Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2002, 03:02 PM   #61  

I don't think we have a long weekend this weekend, I think it's the last weekend in May that's Memorial Day. That should be fun.
It is so nice for him to be sleeping!!!!!! Hehe.
Pamela
Old 05-18-2002, 07:38 AM   #62  

I am delurking now too!!!!

I did the first routine of a kickboxing video yesterday (about 20 minutes) and felt pretty good.

I'm probably going out walking with my dog this evening...

Can anyone reccomend some low impact videos as well? I only use those when it rains, but that is often lately.
Old 05-23-2002, 11:44 AM   #63  
Earth Shattering Kaboom!

Hey, I'm here, I'm here! Sorry to be MIA, but I got a terrible sunburn on Monday, and I'm just now starting to feel human again. I think that the combo of sunstroke and morning sickness is not recommended! Anyway, I learned my lesson, and will be watching my sun exposure VERY carefully!

LadyNai ~ Welcome, and good for you! I don't really have any good suggestions for low-impact videos, but I have always liked Kathy Smith ones. Hope that helps!

Pamela ~ Yep, I found out that you guys get your May long weekend the week after ours! Can't help but notice all the Memorial Day sale ads on the tv!
Old 05-27-2002, 10:00 AM   #64  
Earth Shattering Kaboom!

Whew! I hope you guys are having a great holiday! I'm hard at work here, and boy, would I love to be home sleeping!

I'm almost starting to think about going back to Curves now... my mornign sickness has faded somewhat, although I still get queasy in the evening, but I think that I could handle going back. My fatigue is more managable now too, so I think I'll give myself another week, see how I feel next Monday, and maybe go back then. I have my u/s next Monday too, so hopefully, I'll get all sorts of reassuring news and will feel more comfy with returning to Curves too.

Anyhoo, hope all is well, and I'll check back in with you tomorrow!
Old 05-28-2002, 03:48 PM   #65  

Ah here I am. Wiped out by all the festivities this weekend, LOL. I don't think I ate too bad, I just don't eat as much as I used too and Emmett keeps me hopping, but still could have done a lot better. Today is a new, better eating day, LOL. Otherwise, the m/s has let up quite a bit and I don't get carsick anymore (happy dance). Ah...
In Christ,
Pamela
Old 05-30-2002, 09:53 AM   #66  
Earth Shattering Kaboom!

Ahhhhhh... I'm so glad that you're starting to feel better! I have been too lately, although I did get really sick again last night... *sigh* Oh well! At least I'm not nearly as tired as I was before!

I really need to get out and do something! Hopefully, I can get back to Curves starting next week, but I'm gonna try to work up the energy to go out for a walk or something too... I'm starting to feel like a slug, and I know that they say that exercise can help energize you, so....

Closed Thread