Exercise Accountability for August!

You're on Page 1 of 6
Go to
  • 60 minutes 5K on the Treadmill.
    Half was HIIT
    other half steadily walking.
  • FitPrime Upper Body Burn 55 min
  • 30 min's treadmill, 10 min's rowing machine, 5 min's graviton, UBWO 1 hr., Ab's 15 min's.
  • 01 - Bike to work and back, about 55 min, including the Giant Hill; about 20 min walking
    02 - 4000 m on rowing machine, about 2000 of which was HIIT; 11 min running; 30 min core/resistance/cardio/stretching/yoga
    03 - 45 min biking to the yoga studio and back; 75 min restorative yoga (I feel kinda silly even posting the yoga as exercise, because at times it was really peaceful! But my muscles were working some too.)
    04 - 45 min biking to the yoga studio and back; 90 min Hatha yoga
    05 - 35 min biking, till I got a flat; 40 min walking
    06 - Bike to work and back, about 55 min, including the Giant Hill; about 15 min walking
    07 - Bike to work, about 25 min; then left bike at work to go to a movie and get a ride home, so did 10 min running, 10 min stretching/resistance, and 4000m HIIT on the rowing machine. Whew!
    08 - 45 min cycling back from work to the yoga studio and then home; 90-minute yoga class
    09 - 18 min on treadmill, HIIT; 4000m (about 22 min) on the rowing machine, mostly HIIT; 20 min matwork (abs, yoga, stretching). Once again I kicked my own butt.
    10 - Biking to the Taste of the Danforth festival and back; and wandering around the festival for four (4!) hours...which would be good, except the Taste of the Danforth is mostly about food, and I ate funnel cake
    11 - Biked to work and back, about 55 min, but no Giant Hill--too tired from yesterday still
    12 - Bike to work and back, about 55 min, including the Giant Hill;
    13 - Bike to work and back, about 55 min, including the Giant Hill; about 35 min walking
    14 - Bike to work and back, about 55 min, including the Giant Hill; about 30 min walking
    15 - Bike to work and back, about 55 min, including the Giant Hill;
    16 - 20 min on the treadmill, including 6 min at high intensity and 8 min regular running; about 20 on the rowing machine (stupid thing isn't working properly, so can't track metres, calories, time, nuthin'!); about 15 min matwork (stretching, yoga, resistance)
    17 - 40 min walking, including going to the grocery and back as well as the walking I did as part of my exercise; 10 min running (sloooowly, tonight); 15 min resistance
    18 - Bike to work and back, about 55 min, including the Giant Hill; about 10 min walking at lunch
    19 - Bike to work and back, about 55 min, including the Giant Hill; about 10 min walking at lunch
    20 - Bike to work and back, about 55 min, including the Giant Hill; about 10 min walking at lunch
    21 - Bike to work and back, about 55 min, including the Giant Hill; about 10 min walking at lunch
    22 - Bike to work and back, about 55 min, including the Giant Hill; about 15 min walking at lunch
    23 - Biked to my brother's and back, 19 km round trip, about 80 min
    24 - Yay! About 15 min round trip to the grocery store. The the gym, and yay the rowing machine is working again! So I kicked my own butt, again: 6000m on the rowing machine, about 20 min matwork (yoga and core).
    25 - Bike to work and back, about 55 min, including the Giant Hill; about 10 min walking at lunch
    26 - Bike to work and back, about 55 min, including the Giant Hill; about 10 min walking at lunch
    27 - Bike to work and back, about 55 min, including the Giant Hill; about 10 min walking at lunch
    28 - Bike to work and back, about 55 min, including the Giant Hill
    29 - Bike to work and back, about 55 min
    30 - Mango's self-inflicted butt-kick: 15 min resistance; 6000m (about 33 min) on the rowing machine, mostly HIIT; 15 min matwork (abs, yoga, stretching).
    31 - Biked to the waterfront (the Leslie St. Spit, actually) and back, about 2 hours/30 km. Yay me!
  • Get Ripped Slim & Lean 60 min
  • 02 - 4000 m on rowing machine, about 2000 of which was HIIT; 11 min running; 30 min core/resistance/cardio/stretching/yoga

Whew! I've been feelin' great lately, and I was worried I might slack off because I'm feeling like my weight loss is going well. No worries there... I am sore--definitely sore! I kicked my own butt tonight.
  • I better step it up. I put in 11 miles on my exercise bike. Now that I see what everyone else is doing it is motivating me to do more.
  • 03 - 45 min biking to the yoga studio and back; 75 min restorative yoga

I feel kinda silly even posting the yoga as exercise, because at times it was really peaceful! But my muscles were working some too. and 45 min of biking is enough on its own anyway, IMHO. But it was my first yoga class--yay!
  • 08/01 - 3 miles run, lots of walking
    08/02 - travel day, some walking
    08/03 - 20 min. run, 20 min. yoga
    08/04 - 60 min. yoga
    08/05 - 3.5 miles run, 20 min. yoga (I did the knot! Yay!)
    08/06 - nothin'
    08/07 - gone fishin'
    08/08 - 2.3 miles run
    08/09 - rest day
    08/10 - 2 miles run, 20 min. yoga
  • About 40 minutes of so of Gilad, 100 crunches & 54 Push-ups.
  • 04 - 45 min biking to the yoga studio and back; 90 min Hatha yoga
  • KickButt Floor Burn 43 min
  • After getting off to a very slow start due to a nasty virus, I got a burst of energy today and kicked off August with a bang.

80 min elliptical
    60 min TB weight lifting
    30 min yoga.
  • 60 min elliptical
    30 min yoga
  • A.M. Walking with Debbie Rocker 30 min