Does anyone else have a WII?

• Wow! What a workout.

My DH and I got one for our family for Christmas. We have played for about 3 hours total last week and then last night I played for about 1 hour by myself and I am sore. My arms are sore, my stomach is sore, even my backside is sore. I am feeling it in muscles I had forgotten that I had. It is great!! I know it is not like weight training or other exercises but for someone who hates to exercise this is wonderful. I have been walking between 10 - 12 miles a week and have been trying to figure out a way to motivate myself to tone up. I hope this may help!

Thanks for listening!
  • yes! i love my wii! in may, "wii fit" is coming to the US! it comes with a balance board and you can do all sorts of fitness routines including yoga and hula hooping and ski jumping! i cannot wait!!!!
  • I love my wii! If you look there are sites about using the WII to lose weight!
  • We have had no success in finding a WII anywhere around here for my poor daughter, who wanted it for Christmas. We've been trying for almost 8 weeks to find one, and every place is sold out. I've been dying to try it out with her, thank goodness she doesn't believe in Santa anymore or she would have been one disappointed kid this past month.

I've heard that WII is a blast- we're dying to try out the bowling and tennis.
  • I LOVE my wii! I can't wait for the wii fit to hit the US I am SOOOOOO gonna buy it. I think Dancing With The Stars has a Wii game too!
  • I have a WII and I love it!
    I like the boxing, it's a good workout. I need to buy the boxing gloves for it, though.

I haven't heard about Wii Fit..but I'm excited to look into it!!
  • I LOVE playing Wii! What are your favorite games to play for weight loss and fitness?
    For me, boxing really works out my arms, but it's a bit boring. I like tennis and baseball, and I also have Mario & Sonic Olympics 2008, which is SO much fun! The track & field games will really work your arms, because you have to constantly shake the wiimote and the nunchuck to go fast.
    Um, okay... now I really have a craving to go play... see you later!