3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Fitness > Exercise!

Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 09-12-2007, 12:31 AM   #91
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Awesome ladies!

I was off work early today for doctor's appts. Walked the mutts for 2 miles in between them then 4 treadmill miles this afternoon. Even a little weights!
Old 09-12-2007, 04:14 AM   #92
Nicole

S/C/G: 261/226/140

5 miles walked today.

nicolen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 12:56 PM   #93

S/C/G: 209/209/160

Height: 5'9

I took my run to the streets for the first time today! I was planning to go to the gym, run on the treadmill and then come home and take my dog out for a walk. And suddenly that just seemed stupid. So I mapped out a 3.25 mile run and just DID it! Hooray!

Actually, it was more like run/walk, but running outside is so completely different from running on a treadmill that I forgive myself. My HR was higher than on the treadmill and I went a little slower overall (despite the fact that the dog always wants to go faster). BUT, I burned more calories: 350 as compared to my usual 300.

So, hooray!
baffled111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 03:17 PM   #94
Binge Day 2

S/C/G: 206/192/140

Height: 5'2

I so mest up yall on exercising i didnt exercise sunday i walked 1.55 miles on monday and mest up yesterday.. how do yall stay on track exercising everyday?
Weight At End Of Pregnancy - 206

[CENTER]
JBak590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 06:50 PM   #95
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

BAFFLED ~ NICOLE and CHRISTINA ~ SUPER!

JBAK ~We just do it...as the saying goes.

Well I put in 7 miles today walking the dogs and walking while waiting for car tires to be put on. I just love map my run dot com! Especially when I do a new route like today at the tire shop!
Old 09-12-2007, 07:30 PM   #96

Well, another beautiful day out! Walked 1.7 miles on my lunch hour.

alie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 10:50 PM   #97

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

good job guys..

jbak- we just make time...even when i'm tired i force myself to do something...sometimes i find if i start walking...to my suprise...10 min into i start feeling great again.

Did 30 min walk with the mutt and then 30 min power yoga for strength..that workout kills me everytime!

the monkeys make me do it
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 10:58 PM   #98

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

btw gary..j.ust tried you're website...cool! although i now know my 20-30 min routine is only 1.5 miles...hmmmm seems longer than that...but there's a lot of curves so i'm having a little hard time keeping on course...i may drive it to see the true distance...just in case (:

the monkeys make me do it
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 03:57 AM   #99
Nicole

S/C/G: 261/226/140

5 miles walked today.

I don't know - I'm totally off the gym at the moment, but I'm enjoying walking. That's not necessarily a bad thing...

nicolen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 11:33 AM   #100
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

Talking

I'm back!!!
After my tumble last week I did a WATP's work out and haven't done a thing since. I got some sort of head-cold and felt like poo. Anywho, feeling better today and the cooler temp's have me pumped! Still tramatized from the A-hole who made me fall so I haven't gotten back to walking outside, but I did do the 2 mile WATP's today and jogged in place when she was marching and after that I did TBL Strength training work out. I thought Bob was gonna kill me, but what a fine looking man he is! OMG! I won't go into what I'd like to do to him beings that this is a family site!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 12:52 PM   #101
Want to be thin!

S/C/G: 156/146/140

Height: 5'6"

Welcome back Diva! I'll have to look back to see exactly what happened. Glad you're doing better! Just take it easy.

I'm back too. I took my rest week and extended it a couple of days (cough). I started back up yesterday with 60 min. of Kathy Smith's Fat Burning Workout, walked a mile. Today I did 50 min. of Turbo Jam's Punch Kick and Jam and will walk another mile, pushing the stroller (as usual). I walk to my son's school to pick him up every day. It's a mile round trip.

I QUIT smoking with my dh last week (the first day of school) and have been free from the nicotine gum...today is day 5. I am a mess!! LOL This just sucks but I know it will pass. I want to eat everything but have been chewing gum instead and drinking water. I'm in control (for the most part)! Really, I'm doing really well. I have such determination!

I'm hoping I don't gain weight. If I continue to exercise and eat well, I won't gain, right???? I'm hoping to lose more but I'm not sure what my body has in store for me.

It's good to be back.

"How bad do you want it? That's how hard you've gotta work! It's worth it!!"- Chalene Johnson

Last edited by feelingroovy; 09-13-2007 at 12:53 PM.
feelingroovy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 02:16 PM   #102
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

Red face

Thank you very much feeling groovy and frou! it felt good to be up and doing something, I gained a lb or 2 not doing anything. Hate when that happens...

Feelinggroovy, it's great to have ya back gf! I was doing my normal 2 mile walk in the hilly neighborhood last Thurs, listening to my music on the other side of the road facing oncomming traffic when some azz hole got very close to me in his truck from behind. I could have reached out and touched his truck. I got so startled that I twisted my ankle, lost my footing and ate the pavement with me knee. It was all skinned up and swollen, and the jerk just kept right in going....grrrr... and THAT wans't even the dangerous stretch I have to walk on!

Frou, I hope ya get to feeling better. I'm mowing the lawn on sat. Temp's are only suposed to be in the 70's!!!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 06:42 PM   #103

S/C/G: 153/120

Height: 5' 4"

I haven't been posting but have been keeping up with my regular exercise routine: 5 1/2 miles power walking three days a week and alternating UB WL and LB with abs the other 3 days .
Family are coming for 4 days tomorrow so it will probably be hard to get to my exercise equipment in the basement room.

1 year 2 months maintaining! YAY!!
KatieK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 07:05 PM   #104

Hi all!

2 miles on the elliptical this morning!

3.2 miles walking today too!

5.2 miles total

Last edited by alie; 09-13-2007 at 07:05 PM.
alie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 08:05 PM   #105
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Hi Gals ~ You are all doing! GATORVET Yep, it's not exact science but Angie and I have found it to be pretty darn close...curves are hard! ALIE you are kickin' it! DIVA glad you are back to it. CHRISTINA you are starting to be a little like Mr. Gump....going and going and going. GROOVY great job on the smoking...I know all about it...been "clean" a little over 10 years myself. NICOLE yes, just walking can be a good change of pace. KATIE super job keeping up your routine.

Well I did 3.5 miles with the dogs this morning, then I did 3.5 treadmill miles, plus a half hour of weights. Done for today.