Exercise Accountability -- August 2007

You're on Page 1 of 12
Go to
  • It's August already???

Okay peeps, another new month to get moving & have some fun!!!!!

• Okay - I am new to THIS thread - how does it work? Do I post what I plan to do, or what I have done, each day, or for the whole month, or what?

Sorry to be a bit thick

Heather
  • Hey Heather,
    We usually post what we have done.

For example:

2 Miles WATP's DVD

0r 5 mile bike ride and so on.
  • Welcome Heather!

20 mins stationary bike; 30 mins treadmill (450).
  • Hi ladies, and welcome Heather!

Wow, August already...I AM ready for it!

Did my 3 mile walk at the park this morning...glad I went early because it is a hot one, humid too! Also, got my walk in yesterday. Well, a mile on the treadmill and the 2 mile WATP video. Monday was in a mood and didn't get anything done.
  • Where did July go? I can't believe it's August already.

52 minutes - The Firm: Bootcamp
  • Hello Everyone!

I am new to this as well! Today I swam in the pool for 30 minutes. Can anyone recommend some form of exercise that really worked for them and noticed results.
  • Welcome to all the newbies! Keep going!

Happyandhealthy - the exercises that showed the most results for me - weight training and the elliptical on a high resistance with varying incline. The weight training has particularly made a difference in the way my body looks.

60 min on the elliptical
  • Heather & Happyandhealthy!

Today I am going to do 1 hour of 2 different WATP's DVD's to my own music. It makes me work harder that way, hehe!

Have fun today!!!
  • Running 5K today on the treadmill - my treadmill and I are in love
  • I'm in a very crabby mood today and couldn't force myself to do a proper workout. All I managed was 11 mins running on the treadmill (100 cals...), 3 sets of squats, 3 sets of deadlifts and only 2 sets of DB presses before I gave up and came home. It barely counts as exercise. Oh well.
  • Baffled - I HATE days like that. Though sometimes if I'm grouchy, NOTHING works better than a run...something about feet hitting pavement beats the grouchy out of me.

60 on the stairclimber.
  • Hello to all! I did Yoga Booty Ballet cabaret and 30 mintues on eliptical....YEAH ME!
  • 40 minutes - Treadmill
  • Did 30 min, 2 miles, WATP video w blue weighted balls!!