Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2002, 06:56 PM   #1  
Just one bite at a time

S/C/G: 210/210/146

Height: 5'5"

Talking exercise

Hi!

I'm new to this site, so forgive me if I tread on any toes.

I am an overweight aerobics instructor (that's 15 stone after the Christmas food fest). I have taught aerobics, aqua classes and body conditioning for 5 years. I also have a masters degree in health & exercise sciences and am currently 1) looking for tenure at a university, 2) setting up as an exercise psychologist.

Now I am not touting for work but offering to answer any of those questions you ever had about exercise and overweight
I am fat and fit, with a medical record to prove it. I would like to help anyone else who wants to get fit and even lose some weight

Perhaps we could support each other in keeping our activity promises, just like a weekly weigh in!

Any suggestion or questions?
Old 01-03-2002, 09:12 AM   #2  
Pink Thingy

Default OK then..............

Hi Stef

Not that I want to drag you away, but if you are interested there is a UK Fat Chicks threadon this site. You're welcome to come on over . No need to translate your weight into pounds - we use stones and pounds

My question - I have about 5 stone to lose - what should I be looking for in an aqua class and secondly - how effective is cardio bounce/urban rebounding.

Thanks in advance
Closed Thread