Is it bad?

• I started the C-to-5k a couple weeks ago and was soooo good about running the first week and ok during the second but now I just want to stay inside where it's cool and do my WATP videos.

I tell myself that I'm working more muscles when I do the videos and I can get it done in a set amount of time so I'm fine. Not only that but I don't have to worry about someone being home with my kids while I'm exercising. I have 3 that I use (and 1 more on the way) and they are very fast paced. Is it ok to just stay in and do videos? It's what I'll have to do this winter.

Somedays I feel like a good run and I'll go but I'm not MAKING myself get out there everyday. I LOVE my videos so I pop one in as soon as I get home from work EVERYDAY. As long as I'm doing SOMETHING am I ok?
  • HI

My thoughts on this would be yes - if the videos are working for you, keep at them and don't worry about the running - run if you want to, though Doing something is ALWAYS better than doing nothing.

Later on, if you get bored with the videos, you can always go back to running - were you running every day?? The C25K programme is not meant to be run every day - maybe this was a bit too much running? It would be for me!

Just keep doing what works - for YOU. That's the key to losing and living

Hope it helps -
    Heather
  • Nothing is "BAD" do what works for you and your family... Moving, doing something is better than nothing... Keep up the great work...