Discovery! Crazy Ab Workout

• One of the parties we went to on the 4th had a slip-n-slide (it's been over 100 degrees here every day this week) and I went on it several times. It was very fun, but I have to tell you, my abs and obliques are killing me today. I can hardly believe it. I abhor doing crunches and usually don't bother to do them so my abs are relatively weak--but I'm thinking I might have to invest in a slip-n-slide, you know, to work my abs

Who'd have thought?
  • Wow now you have me wanting to go out and buy one! Especially since my abs are my biggest trouble spot.
  • Just wait until winter! It will be tad chilly. LOL

Sorry, I just had this image of you sliding down the slip "n slide (iced up) wearing a winter snow suit doing your ab workout!
  • Quote: Just wait until winter! It will be tad chilly. LOL

Sorry, I just had this image of you sliding down the slip "n slide (iced up) wearing a winter snow suit doing your ab workout!
  • Tee hee!

But, perhaps if I buy the slip'n'slide now, and use it with great dedication all summer, my abs will be so ripped that by winter I'll be ready to move onto something else...Making snow angels, maybe?