T-Tapp Information

• Hi ladies:
    I started to T-Tapp on August 31/01 at a weight of 135lbs, and I'm currently at 126lbs, but more amazing than that is the inch loss I have experienced with the system. When I started I was a very tight size 12 (should have been in a 14 but was too stubborn to admit it), and I'm currently in a size 8 on the way to a size 6. I lost inches as follows:

Aug 31 Dec 5/01 Loss
    Bust 40 37 3
    Waist 34 29 5
    Abdomen 39 36 3
    Hips 39 37 2
    R. Upper Thigh 22 21 1
    R. Lower Thigh 16 15 1
    L. Upper Thigh 21.5 21 .5
    L. Lower Thigh 16 15 1
    R. Calf 12.5 12 .5
    L. Calf 12.5 12 .5

For a total inch loss of 17 1/2 inches. This program is not easy and form is everything while doing this, but, my body is becoming "cut" without using weights. I now tapp every other day, and if I feel the need to break through a plateau, I do a 7 day boot camp. I just wanted to share this with everyone, as I'm not much of an exerciser, but I have finally found something that actually works. It's a mix of Pilates, Yoga and dance moves, but put together in such a way as to burn maximum fat, with no impact and no weights. If anyone has any question, please feel free to ask.
    Take care
    Snowflake
  • Hi there where I can I find out more about this? How hard is it to do? Please tell us more. Daphne
  • You can check out the website at t-tapp.com where there are video clips you can download to try out. There's also a forum where all the tappers go to exchange form tips and to support each other.

I didn't believe that this system could be as good as the website says, but I also read an article in Womens World, and thought I'd give it a try. I love it, I've sold my other exercise equipment and now I just tap and use a treadmill at the gym for 45 minutes daily.

It's a very unique type of exercise, and, while it looks easy, it's not!! Correct form means everything, and it works on building your muscles layer by layer. It's great for strengthening your inner core, in fact, I could never do a pilates rollup, basically sitting upright from a prone position on the floor, but I can now do this without any trouble at all.

My hubby is really impressed with the change in me, and you can definitely see the toning and strengthening. I'm a definite convert to this. If I can provide any more info, please let me know.
    Snowflake
  • How long does a typical workout take? I have about 30-40 min the in the morning available for my workout. Could I fit this in?
  • Snowflake,
    Congrats on the great results. I finally ordered the tapes. I had been debating it for several months after seeing the article in womans world. I am currently on day 5 of the 14 day workout and really enjoying it. I am feeling a lot firmer but am going to refrain from measuring until the end.

Bumby,
    The two beginner tapes run just over 30 minutes each. She does a lot of talking and showing the moves in these. At first the breaks are definately needed. I am now ff to get onto the next exercise.

Snowflake,
    You say you are doing the tape every other day now. What did you start out with and for how long.

Thanks!
  • dabrat,

I forgot to answer your question in my post. I found it very difficult at first but now on my 5th day it is getting better. It still BURNS but my coordination has gotten much bettter.