Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 05-11-2007, 09:07 PM   #1  

Default Who has the nike shox + ipod sensor?

I just bought my new shox today and so of course I had to buy the ipod adaptor....Its just about the coolest workout tool ever, in my humble opinion of course. I love the idea of tracking how far and how many calories and for how long... I could go on and on. I was thinking that if a few other peeps had it we could do an individual goal oriented mile per week challenge. It is totally possible that there are already tons of these on 3fcs and I just havent seen them. Let me know because I think it sounds really fun!
kate7583 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 10:46 PM   #2  
Life's tough Get a helmet

S/C/G: 195/195/145

Height: 5'3"

i love my ipod sensor...i dont have the shox b/c nike brand running shoes really aren't my favorite...it allows me to run outdoors and not worry about how far i've gone!! i agree one of the best inventions ever.
Spunkster5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 11:02 PM   #3  
Starting Over

S/C/G: 255/255/155

Height: 5'7"

question - do you have to have nike shoes for it to work? i almost bought the sensor at target the other night but wasn't 100% sure it could be used with other shoes. anyone know?
cakses is offline   Reply With Quote