Workout on Bravo

• Do any of you watch this? I love this show. It really imspires me to keep working out. It's on right now and the same eppisode will run again @ 11 pm EST. It comes on Tuesday's at 10 pm EST and is in it's second season.
  • I do! those girls have great bodies!!! but I wish they would focus more on the clients and their progress instead of her sex life!!! uggghhhh!
  • The few times I tried to watch it to see what it was like, it was more a soap opera than helpful information or inspiration (I didn't see anyone actually working out), so I changed the channel.

I do like the personal trainer from Extreme Makeovers though. To me, he seems the perfect combination of gentle, compassionate, and tough.
  • Yeah, I do wish there was less focus on Jackie's sex life, but the second half last night was cool to me. They went on a retreat and Jackie had a Psychologist who specializes in Eating Disorders. She was talking to clients trying to help them see where their addiction to food began and it was enlightening for me as well. That's why I was inspired last night.
  • I dont remember names but im curious to see the progress that the 2 heavy girls are going to make...they seem so determined. I hope its a total transformation...I wish the show was more like that.
  • YES~ I found myself watching this season too! And at first I was annoyed that it was more focused on the drama than the clients, but I got all caught up in it and now can't wait to see what happens next. Jackie is a likeable character, and I like getting to know the trainers. I thought this week was more focused on the clients, though, LOL on them for only working out once in two weeks. I also thought the therapy session was helpful, plus it helped us gain insight and learn a bit about some of the clients. Like the girl who keeps giggling/smiling, I thought it was a bit annoying but now I understand she has so much pain behind that.

So I'll give the show the rest of the season to impress me, what was season 1 like? Do you guys agree that Rebecca (is that her name? the pretty trainer seeing Jackie?) is a user like Jesse thinks, or does she really like Jackie? (Jesse-is that right? I suck at their names! LOL)