Anyone have Brooks running shoes?

• Do you like 'em?
    I tried some on the other day after a pro consultation, and I loved the way they felt on my feet. I think those are the shoes for me, but I wanted to get opinions from others on how they hold up. Thanks!
  • Me, me, me! I went to a running store and was given a choice of a couple (after the guy looked at my gait, my old shoes, etc., etc.) and chose Brooks. They've worked well for me. I don't put as many miles on them as others might, but I need good cushioning because of knee problems. My Brooks work really well for me.
  • I wear Brooks Addiction and my husband wears Brooks Adrenaline (I think). I bought my first pair in August and used them to transition from walking to running. They were great the whole time, but I bought a new pair recently of the EXACT SAME SHOE, and I just can't get them to break in. They feel like they give me zero support, and I can't figure out why. Maybe my feet shrank and they're the wrong size now, I don't know! It's very freaky. I've been wanting to try a different shoe but I can't afford another new pair after just buying those. The first pair were fantastic, though, and my husband is an avid runner and running coach who swears by Brooks shoes.
  • I do! I do! I have the GTS 6's and LOVE them. So worth the money, IMO.
  • Thanks for your opinions! After reading these comments and thinking about it, I will get a pair of Brooks. They really did feel like "the pair for me" as soon as I put them on... I think it was the GTS-7 style.

Thanks again!
  • I just retired my Brook Ariels.... They were comfy from the get go and they have never given me sore knees... I do like them but they are a bit too heavy I find, I like a lighter shoe... Today I bought Reeboks Permier Road Plus, so far to so good ...