so mad at myself!

• OK, I had been doing alright and doing 90 minutes of cardio a week and eating reasonably.. but this week has been horrid! I was called in to work for someone who called off, and it just screwed my whole week up. I haven't been exercising at all this week, and I've eaten terribly. I had the chance to stop at the gym tonight, and I even pulled into the parking lot - but I left!! I feel like crap.
  • So....do something right now! Blast some music and dance, jump around, do kicks, hops, crunches on the floor, lunge around your living room, jog in place, dance some more! You don't need a gym!

Mel
  • We've all been there......but sometimes if you can get yourself through a workout you feel even better after!!!! It gets you going and gives you a boost of energy!!! Nothing like a good sweat to make you feel like you accomplished something.

And.....it doesn't have to be at the gym..like Mel said....just put on some musice and dance yourself crazy....go climb some stairs.....or even just get up and do some housework....

You keep yourself moving either way!!
  • Just get back on track starting now! There's no use in feeling bad about whats already happened.
  • I agree with everyone else!

Do you have a yoga tape or something light that you can do tonight? That might help you ease into exercising again!
  • What's the point in getting mad? Do something to change it. You can't change the past, but you CAN change the future.