I Want That Body

• I just bought I Want That Body and Walk Away the Pounds Abs 3 Mile from ebay. Anyone have them? I love the WATP video I have now but I thought I'd get something a little harder. And the other one just has great reviews. I spent less than $14 on the 2 of them so I'm excited!
  • I have the WATP abs with the ab belt set of 1, 2, and 3 mile videos. The others I have are the 4 mile Super Challenge, Firm Walk, Walk and Jog, Walk and Kick, and another that I can't think of off the top of my head, along with a one of "The Firm" series and a dance video. The latter two I hardly ever do. I believe I also have a Pilates around here somewhere, but that should tell you how much I do THAT one. LOL I also bought my daughter the 1, 2, and 3 mile set of WATP with the stretchie band. Just did the 3 mile while over there one day last week. Of all the WATPs I've done, there's just one of them I didn't care for and it's because it's slow paced.
  • IWTB is one of my all time favorite videos. You've made a good investment here. The lower body and abs are especially tough.
  • Hi!
    What are the WTB"S? I am guessing they are exercise DVD's. I just started a gym 2 wks ago and do 3 miles on the treadmill and the weight circut thing(upper 1 day, lower the next) but on days like today I did not feel like going to the gym and I did nothing! I don't have anything here! I am looking for something but not too hard. I am very out of shape. Any good ideas let me know,
    Thanks,
    Lisa