Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 01-27-2007, 02:31 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 187/163/125

Height: 5'5"

Default Alignment for Eyetoy, Kinetic PS2

Hi everyone! I ordered this game a week ago off of eBay and I just received it and tried it out.

It was a lot of fun and I'm so excited that there are "fun" ways to exercise. I love DDR and now I can add this to my list of things to do.

If anyone has tried Kinetic, maybe you can help me with simple question... Before you start any exercise, there is a body that you are supposed to align yourself with and stretch out your arms... I cannot seem to figure out how to align myself and my arms with the shadow on the TV. I've moved the eyetoy back and forth and I've moved back and forth and nothing...

I know this seems like a very silly question, but it makes it so that I can only use my arms and not my legs to kick/punch the orbs... HELP!!!

starshinek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 07:59 PM   #2  

Do you have a VERY bright lamp pointed at you? That's the key think in getting the eye toy to work right.

Then all you need to do is wave your hands in the circle thingys before starting the game.

I probably should pull out my kinetic again. Lately, all I've wanted to do is ddr.
Mini-Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 08:15 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 187/163/125

Height: 5'5"

I love DDR!! I was getting a little bored with it just because I only have one game, so I was estatic when my Kinetic came in the other day. Today was day 2 of doing it and it's so much fun! It definitely works so many different muscles than DDR because I'm really sore!

I want to get another DDR game but would like to try it out first. I went to Blockbuster today, but they don't have any DDR games. Do you know of somewhere I can rent it from or if you have PS2, what game do you use?

Oh, by the way, I figured out the alignment thing. I guess I was braindead yesterday, but I got it under control today (with my boyfriend's help). The backlash game was pretty fun!!
starshinek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 05:56 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 163/158/147

Height: 173cm - 5'8.5

I love Kinetic for eye toy - it's a really fun way to exercise. I find the yoga/tai chi part hard though (which doesn't make sense because my yoga teacher always praises me).

What is DDR?
pink pirate is offline   Reply With Quote