Exercise Equipment Does it work? Share your experiences with exercise equipment here.

Old 02-09-2011, 09:33 PM   #1  

Unhappy Just got Pilates Rebounder put together and doesn't work r/o

Hello, all, I am so depressed. I got this pilates rebounder off of QVC thinking it would be a great way to work out. I have some foot pain and this would allow me to lie down and exercise. Anyway, I got it put together and began the dvd to workout and it doesn't work. I think because I am right at their weight limit. I just weighed myself, despite doing my vitamix and eating healthy it appears I have gained some weight. Probably from lack of exercise. Anyway, I am so BUMMED! I just needed to share with someone who would understand. I guess I will call customer service with the company to find out if 10 lbs were lost if it would make a difference or if it has to be a lot more than that. If so, I need to send this huge crazy thing back. I am so confused. I prayed about this and everything. I thought this was going to be a good choice.
katgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 11:26 PM   #2  
155LBS LOST

S/C/G: 300/145/140

Height: 5'3"

Is the problem the machine or you just can't follow the dvd? Have you done pilates before?

Pilates takes a good deal of practice, and when I started (I never used the machine) it look a couple weeks to get the hang of it. Maybe you just need to keep at it. Good luck.
JennieLovesKisses is offline   Reply With Quote