Exercise Equipment Does it work? Share your experiences with exercise equipment here.

Old 05-10-2010, 12:48 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 280/255/Healthy, Happy, Strong

Height: 5'7"

Default Best DDR PS2 Game for Weight Loss

As I stated in another thread I did finally get a DDR pad and game. DDR X to be exact. I've been working on workout mode. Ideally for a workout the songs would flow -quickly- from one to the next, but there is a break in between as the songs are shifting. I also would love to set that I want to dance for 30 minutes and the program would keep looping until that time was up. I didn't really find a way to do that with the workout programs.

Are there any DDR games out there that seem to give a better workout or have better workout features?
Renwomin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 01:54 PM   #2  
Kickin PCOS's Butt!

S/C/G: 240/Ticker/150 Ultimate Goal

Height: 5' 3"

My favorites for the PS2 were Supernova 1 and 2...they are so awesome, and I really want to get them back. I don't know if you can still find them, but Amazon is where we got them before. We use the Wii now, but I hate how much space is between songs. Those 2 had the BEST workout modes ever...
PinkHoodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 02:59 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 280/255/Healthy, Happy, Strong

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkHoodie View Post
My favorites for the PS2 were Supernova 1 and 2...they are so awesome, and I really want to get them back. I don't know if you can still find them, but Amazon is where we got them before. We use the Wii now, but I hate how much space is between songs. Those 2 had the BEST workout modes ever...
Thank you so much!
Renwomin is offline   Reply With Quote