Exercise Equipment Does it work? Share your experiences with exercise equipment here.

Old 01-02-2007, 06:09 PM   #1  
it's always something

Default Treadclimber?

Do you have a Treadclimber as seen at www.treadclimber.com ? If so, please let us know what you think of it
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 08:09 PM   #2  

Default TReadClimber

Hi Suzanne. I don't have a treadclimber, but, I have used the one at the gym. It is an awesome workout! The commercial is true when it states that you get the workout in half the time!! On a treadmill, I normally can go for an hour at 3.0. On the treadclimber, I have to lower to 2.5 just so I could stay on for an 1/2 hour. I really felt it on my behind and my legs. I think that it would be a good investment.
fost82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 05:14 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 186/158/135

Height: 5'5"

How different is it from an elliptical?
colebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 10:58 AM   #4  
prepare for the BEST time

Are the gym models different than the home version? they are pretty spendy, but i would think the gym version has to be even more and heavy duty???
marbleflys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 02:28 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 212/190'ish/125

Height: 5' 2"

I've had my Treadclimber since November and I LOVE IT!!! I get a killer workout FAST, just like the ad claims. It has helped me tone and shape my thighs, hips, and fanny.

I picked mine up used for a fraction of the cost of new.

It is TOTALLY different than an elliptical. An elliptical does a smooth, oval motion. This is like walking up-hill.

I haven't seen any Treadclimbers in gyms near me . . . probably because I only walk by them and never actually go inside. They are definitely a gym quality piece of equipment though.

Last edited by ggmugsy; 07-09-2008 at 02:30 PM.
ggmugsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 03:00 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 186/158/135

Height: 5'5"

Yep, that sounds totaly different from the elliptical machine. I don't know, I'm from a flat state and walking up hill kills me! It's definately not in my budget or space constraints right now, but I'm glad I heard about it. I may consider the purchase at some future date.
colebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 12:07 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 160/see ticker/140

Height: 5'8''

Woohoo! I'm so glad I found this thread! I just posted my own thread asking about the treadclimber but nobody has responded to it yet. I'm glad ppl really think it works because if I ever have the money I'm so buying one!!!

~D~

Last edited by duqserb; 09-14-2009 at 12:07 AM.
duqserb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 12:29 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 188/188/155

Height: 65"

i was wondering if this was really what the commercial says too its really exspensive but i have a bad back and cant run without my leg going numb so im thinking maybe this would be a good investment
MamaofKaida is offline   Reply With Quote