• Pizza steak

4 cube steaks
    1/2 cup tomato sauce
    1/2 cup mozzerella cheese
    dash salt, pepper
    1 tsp. minced onion
    1/4 tsp oregano
    1 tablesp. olive oil

put olive oil in skillet, and add cube steaks... sprinkle with the seasonings, and the onion... cook til done..turning at least once... (doesn't take long)
    top with tomato sauce, and sprinkle with mozzerella cheese... cover with a lid til cheese melts... serve...

Approx 3 carbs.

I made this tonight..I snagged it from another forum...and it is so yummy. Takes *maybe* 15 minutes to make. From start to finish. I threw in some of my own seasonings. Like Adobe and KC Masterpiece's Steak Seasoning. And, I opted not to use the onions. Enjoy!
  • This sounds delicious and also gave me another idea, if you replaced the steak with ground beef added all the ingredients, scooped onto a bed of shredded lettuce and toped with cheese!!! yum
  • thanks for sharing
  • Sounds yummy. Gonna give this one a try. It actually is something I serve to my DH and he won't be like yuck diet food.
  • I'm going thru recipes trying to get some new ideas and this jumped out at me - looks great .... I was thinking of taking some parm cheese and mixing in the spices and coating it with it and then cooking as directed.
  • I love this
    I have a similar recipe like this using chicken breast. I usually will serve either of them over a bed of wilted spinach or spaghetti squash.
  • This looks great and is an actual option for me on our usual "Friday Pizza & Movie Night". I was getting sick of chicken wings & watching DH devour pizza.
    Thanks for sharing!
  • Sounds great I use Montreal steak seasoning on everything chicken fish taste wonderful on turkey
  • I just bought cube steak to make these again...I have to get a folder to put inrecipes we tried and loved so I will remember to do them again