I found this recipe the other day on Recipezaar and made it this weekend. I thought it was really good, but then again it was fabulous flavor since i'm on the South Beach. I cured my craving for something really flavorful. A piece of garlic bread would have been good along side of this, but that is a NO NO. My side dish was grilled summer veggies in olive oil. Anyway thought you would like to try it.
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
2 teaspoons garlic powder
4 boneless skinless chicken breast ( I cut mine in half to insure they cooked throughly)
1/4 cup butter, divided ( I used the real butter)
1/2 cup heavy cream
1. Combine the seasonings and coat chicken breast.
2. In large skillet melt half of the butter and cook chicken over medium heat until done, turning once. ( I let mine brown just a tad)
3. Pour the cream into the skillet and lower the heat.
4. Simmer for several minutes, stirring until the sauce thickens and then add the remaining butter.
5. When the butter is melted place chicken breast in plates and top with the sauce.
1 Serving...386 Cal, 3.1 Carbs